Background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Organization...


I was cleaning out my office - totally needed to be done - stuff from 2005-2006 and more back as far as 1998!!! Sheesh!!! Anyways found this blurb that I had copied out of a 2007 or 2008 Creating Keepsakes magazine. It spoke to me then and it speaks to me now- thought I would share it! I think it is a bit paraphrased so my apologies to Britney if I really messed up the context!

"October Afternoon" by Britney Mellen

As a busy mom, I know the value of a single afternoon. However...(when) I have a few hours for myself, sometimes I panic, paralyzed by so many choices and so little time. That's when I end up...doing something necessary but boring (like mopping the kitchen floor). So I created a premeditated to-do list of fun and productive tasks that will help me...maximize a quiet...afternoon. Don't think about your "other" to-do list, just whip this...out and get to it!"


Now to just find the time to make the to-do list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment